A beautiful hike in the Pays des Sorgues to discover the uses of water in Vaucluse between natural areas, orchards and vegetable crops irrigated by the Canal.
- Robion: 12th century Romanesque church. In the heart of the old village, the calades, the Portalet, 14th century ramparts. On the side of the Petit-Luberon, the lime kiln and the green theater.
- Maubec: the old village, cobbled alley, 19th century church, door of the Clock Tower. Provençal Noria (irrigation system) to discover in the direction of Robion, 500 m to the right after the campsite (shed below).
- Isle-sur-la-Sorgue: Collegiate Church of Our Lady of the Angels (17th century), the Sorgues canals and paddle wheels, Hotel Donadéï in Campredon (contemporary art exhibition) and René Char house, wheat granary (tourist office), antique shops, market on Thursday and Sunday mornings.
- Fontaine-de-Vaucluse: the source, ruins of the Castle of the Bishops, Church of Our Lady of Saint-Véran, ruins of a Roman canal, the Santon Museum, the Petrarch Museum, the Crystal Factory of the Popes, the Paper Mill.
- Lagnes: old village, old wash house (exhibition room), green theater, discovery trail (only pedestrians). Hike to the 'Plague Wall'.
Parcours n°4 - Maubec
Save this Call us Write us Visit our website
Discover our editions of the Luberon Heart of Provence to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order