Do you have a disability? Browse this page for practical information to help you visit our destination.
In this guide, you'll find ideas for nature outings and adapted cultural visits, as well as accessible accommodation and restaurants. The document is in large print to make it easier to read.
This guide is a simplified version of the tourist guide.
We offer two accessible itineraries in the towns of Cavaillon and Lourmarin. Download the maps for a safe visit!
We do everything we can to make your visit as easy as possible. Our holiday advisors are trained to listen to people with disabilities and welcome you all year round. A full range of information on adapted tourist facilities is available. Adapted sanitary facilities are accessible to people with reduced mobility on request. During your visit, you can also take advantage of the following services:
- 2 reserved parking spaces in front of the Tourist Office
- Handicap bell at the entrance
- Self-service documentation storage at an adapted height
- Reception desk at regulation height
- Magnetic loop for conversations with hearing-impaired people with hearing aids
- Notebook and pens on the reception desk for written communication
- 114 emergency number displayed on the front of the Tourist Office
- Signage strips in shop windows.
- Large-print signage adapted to the visually impaired
- Contrasting colours on communication media
- Adapted signage in the reception area
- Simplified tourist literature
More information on the Tourisme & Handicap label
Discover our editions of the Luberon Heart of Provence to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order